Crafted to improve your life
Combating stress is one of the great 21st century challenges. The thing about stress is, if we really sat down and thought about, it’s generally out of our control. Consider it: facing new situations or dealing with emotional challenges such as losing a job, the end of a relationship, or financial concerns. Most of us fail to recognize that we often create stress for ourselves, both with our thoughts and by what we put into our bodies, inadvertently causing unnecessary tension at a deeper, more cellular level. What we do with meditation is teach easy to learn techniques, chat a little about ancient wisdom and tie that in to our modern day dilemmas.
In short, Meditation is a mental and physical process that a person uses to separate themselves from their thoughts and feelings in order to become fully aware. The practice helps one see more clearly the patterns of the mind and teaches us to stay in the present moment.
On the out-set you may feel:
• More relaxed
• Less stressed
• Personal inner space
• More internal harmony at a deep level
Over time, with commitment and effort you may feel:
• A freeing of negative emotions
• Increased awareness
• More brain energy, leading to a reservoir of knowledge
• More receptive to new ideas
• A tingling sensation, leading to a more blissful state
• Eternal peace and contentment
• A growth of nobler goals to achieve in life
• You may even acquire a new vision for your life
• An awakening of joy, hence a development of your natural capacity for well-being and happiness
When is meditation right for you?
Do you have a desire to:
• Deal with a medical problem such as insomnia or hypertension
• Do you seek a ‘spiritual’ practice that will draw you away from the hurl-burly of daily life to connect you to a source that is independent of conditions ?
• Are you looking for a way of freeing up your imagination and becoming more creative?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these, then meditation is right for you.
Designed & Developed by NetIndia